Strawberry Plants
Q.

strawberry

Zone zone 7A | Stephen.JM added on August 4, 2018 | Answered

I bought 10 strawberries plants from homedepot there were sold in a tiny bucket, about June. 5 of them survived after I planted them in a pot, they sent runners out made new plants. now I have ten again now I have 10 very healthy plants. My questions is one of the plants is growing a very large flower wanted to know what type of strawberry it was. not sure if uploaded foto right.

A.
    A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer

That is about the size that you will see, if not larger in the future. It is almost impossible to tell strawberry varieties apart. The best that you can do is look at when it bears fruit, and the color of the fruit.

This can tell you which region it came from, and whether is it everbearing, or only June bearing.

This article will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/strawberry/strawberry-plant-types.htm

00

Stephen.JM

sorry didn't see your answer, saw the advertisement on trees. ill check the website thank you.

00

Stephen.JM

this didn't answer my question about strawberry, but could be helpful on our trees.

00

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

here are more questions about...
    Strawberry Plants
    Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
    Become a GKH Gardening Expert

Learn More