Jasmine Plants

Star Jasmine Leaves Covered in White Spots

I have star jasmine climbing up ugly walls and last summer the leaves started to look as if they were variegated. The leaves developed white spots all over them and the problem spread. I want to make sure I combat the problem before next spring when there will be a lot of new growth. What do you suggest I spray on it so I can have glossy green leaves as I used to have. I look forward to your advice in treatment. I would prefer a homemade remedy, if possible.

Are the spots powdery in nature or simply 'bleached' looking? It could be powdery mildew or water spots. At any rate, you can treat the plant with neem oil, which should take care of any fungal or pest issues. Here is more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Jasmine Plants