Jasmine Plants

Star Jasmine Flowers: Brown and Falling Off

amccleary added on April 24, 2017 | Answered

(Help. I'm a novice and trying to keep things alive this year.) I bought two star jasmine plants and planted them in larger ceramic pots. The leaves appear healthy, but some of the flowers are turning brown (beginning on the outside edges), dry, and falling to the ground. I planted them in the ladybug potting mix that the local nursery person recommend. Yesterday in an effort to keep them healthy I fed Espoma Rose-tone. It seems like if the flowers are dry and falling off it would be under-watering, right? Today I gave them a good soak, even though the soil wasn't totally dry. They are located on the edge of a covered balcony which faces northwest. This is the sunniest spot available, and seems comparable to the amount of sunlight they had at the nursery. I live in Austin, TX, and the plants were grown at Color Spot Farms in Richardson, TX (purchased at a nursery here in Austin). Halp.

DLarum

This is a common problem with jasmine, it could be too much water or that night temps are too chilly for it. This article may help:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/jasmine/treating-jasmine-leaf-drop.htm

00
Here are more questions about Jasmine Plants