Squash Plants

Squash Flowers but Does Not Set

I have grown several varieties of squash from seed. Planted them in nice beds with much potting soil. Plants are flowering like crazy but will not set and bear fruit. Plants don't receive full sun until mid morning and the site can be breezy. I water every day and the ground is moist all day. I live in the desert of southern California. Temperatures now are reaching the mid-90s but have been 15-20 degrees lower before this.

This is common with squash plants. They produce male flowers before female flowers to make sure that pollen is on hand when the female flowers show up. The female flowers should be coming soon. This article may help:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/squash/squash-blossoms-falling-off-vine.htm

00
Here are more questions about Squash Plants