Sago Palm Trees

Sago Plant

jawaid added on May 1, 2017 | Answered

My sago plant(kangi palm) is getting new leafs but after few days they get curled and dry out.please suggest its remedy. I do not find any insect there.

I think your sago has a nutrient defiency. The pics are very helpful, thank you for providing them. Many times, when a plant produces off-shoots or pups, as your sago is doing, it's a survival mechanism, the parent plant is basically accepting that it is dying, but has sent out new plants to take it's place. You have a lot going on in that one pot and there are probably not enough nutrients to go around. You may want to separate those off-shoots from the main plant so it can get the nutrients it needs without the off-shoots draining it. I hope these articles will help:

Here are more questions about Sago Palm Trees