Snail Vine Plants

Snail Vine

Lalvarado added on June 18, 2017 | Answered

My snail vine is very droopy like it\'s dry but it isnt. It gets full to part sun, has well drained soil and is watered every other day. It\'s in a gallon sized container. I just recently repotted it in hopes that it would perk up but it still looks very droopy. The leaves feel like they would if they aren\'t getting enough water. Roots look healthy. There is no browning or yellowing of the leaves. No rotting stems. No pests either. But it\'s just droopy as heck. It\'s been several days since the repotting and no change. It looks like it had started to grow some buds but they are still very tiny. The tendrils don\'t wanna cling much to the supports either... Please help. What\'s wrong with my vigna caracalla? I\'d really like this plant to flourish. It is the only one of my 39 plants that isn\'t doing well...and it was kind of expensive to obtain as an established plant. I live in SA, TX (zone 9b) if that helps at all.

Let the soil surface dry between waterings. It may be overwatered, so make sure the soil is well draining and that the container is draining.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/vines/snail-vine/growing-snail-vine.htm

00
Here are more questions about Snail Vine Plants