Schefflera Plants

Schefflera Help

Nursebop added on December 28, 2017 | Answered

Good morning. My Schefflera belonged to my Grandmother who is no longer with us and it looks like it’s dying. It’s breaking my heart! Over the last several weeks, it’s dropping all of its leaves and the stalk started looking less green and more brown in color. Please help me save it. I’m worried it may too late. Allison Bentley Bennett

Don't give up yet! When did you last repot it? How do you decide when to water it? Is it very dry in your living quarters? Is it exposed to cold drafts or temps below 60F? How much indirect sun is it getting? I suspect over-watering because that is an easy mistake to make. Get some good potting mix and repot in a slightly larger container. Examine the roots carefully for signs of rot and trim out anything dead or diseased.

Here are more questions about Schefflera Plants