Rubber Tree Plants

Rubber Tree Pruning

I have a rubber tree plant that was grafted from the mother tree about a year or so ago. I finally got it to my house in March of this year. It has grown well in height, but has very few leaves; in fact, it's never had more than 10 leaves at a time since it took root. I've gone through your tips for care of the rubber tree, and I'm doing all the right things as far as watering and sunlight and such. I looked through the section about when leaves fall off (as we had most of the remaining leaves fall off while we were on vacation this past week) and was wondering if perhaps I should just try to cut it back a bit. The main stem is about 3-1/2 feet tall and the branches are all less than 1 foot in length. How far back should I cut it and how would you recommend doing that?

You can try just pruning it some, to force some branching. How much is up to you. They can take a good deal of pruning, but also will not need much to force more branching. This article will help:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/rubber-tree/prune-rubber-tree.htm

00
Here are more questions about Rubber Tree Plants