Plant Identification

Rooting Hormone

I was wondering if it's beneficial to use the rooting hormone on plants that you are separating to repot and have roots? Also, is there a web site that is helpful in identifying plants when you don't have a clue what you have? Maybe one that I could send pictures to, that can identify them?

DLarum

There is an app called Grow It that I've heard is good for plant identification. Also there are root stimulating fertilizers such as Root N Grow or Plant Starter which are specifically for root development and helping reduce transplant shock. These fertilizers have ratios like 4-10-4 or 3-10-4. That middle number indicates phosphorus which promotes roots and blooms, so any fertilizer with a higher middle number is good for rooting or blooming periods

00
Here are more questions about Plant Identification