Plant Recommendations

Recommendations for Equipment

wirelesspug added on May 27, 2016 | Answered

I found the site while looking for a few tips on gardening. I was impressed by the level of detail, as well as how thoroughly you document your tips with photos of your garden. The breadth of information is staggering! My mother, who loves to garden down here in Florida, has arthritis and I am looking for a very light garden hose to purchase for her, and was wondering if you could recommend: 1. Quality guidelines to look for (durable material of the hose, brand, etc) 2. Accessories that may be helpful whether arthritis specific or not 3. I'm looking at expandable garden hoses on Amazon, are they reliable in your experience? Thank you in advance for your time! Best, Brian

heather

I am afraid that I can't make any specific recommendations on hoses, but I can comment that I have not had much luck with the expandable hoses. All the ones I have seen are cheaply made and only last a few months before they spring a leak.

00
Here are more questions about Plant Recommendations