Allamanda Plants

Repotting Allamanda

Cushmj added on June 19, 2014 | Answered

I have an allamanda plant, and I need to re-pot. I would like advice on type of soil I should use, fertilizer required, and whatever else I might need to know. Thank you. Cushmj

Here's all the information you need to start off your allamanda plant: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/golden-trumpet/allamanda-indoors.htm
I would recommend using any potting soil (not one with moisture-retentive additives) or african violet soil, with an equal quantity of perlite added. Regarding fertilizer, a balanced 6-6-6 or 10-10-10 would work well. Make sure to water enough that you get a good run off from the drainage holes every time, to make sure all roots are moistened, as well as to avoid buildup of unused fertilizer salts.

00
Here are more questions about Allamanda Plants