Ranunculus Plants

Ranunculus Care, Full Sun and Original Pot but Wilting a Day After Bought

J added on March 28, 2018 | Answered

I purchased a small ranunculus plant 2 days , it has a large by colored single flower on a stem roughly 4 inches tall. The leaves are almost like parsley leaves. I have read how to care for it ,I put it in a spot where it got full sun and my other plants thrive. The day after I brought it home , I noticed it wilted a bit ,the leaves no longer strong and the petals went slack and dropped. I didn\\\'t remove it from it\\\'s original pot from the home depot where I bought it. What is wrong?

Was this in the store, or outside in the sun? Sometimes plants take a little while to get used to their new environment. If they have been inside, then it is best to put them out in the sun a few hours at a time so that it is not too much on them at once. Make sure that it stays watered and doesn't get subjected to the cold. They will die when the weather drops below 28 degrees. This article will give you more information about these: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/bulbs/ranunculus/growing-ranunculus-buttercups.htm

00
Here are more questions about Ranunculus Plants