Plant Recommendations

Proper Plant Suggestion

I have an area approximately 5 ft. X 40 ft. It is a ~35 degree slope bordered by a 4 ft. grassline beside a rarely traveled country lane. I recently had eight 30-year-old pine trees cut from the top of this area, so the entire area has pine needles in various stages of decay. It is currently growing natural fauna, including poison ivy and other less desirable vines and weeds. It is too steep to mow and is unsightly as the border of my property. I'm looking for suggestions for an impressive display. What should I know before starting? I appreciate your help.

Without knowing your gardening zone or location, it is very difficult to answer your question. What I do want to address, however, is the poison ivy. Please be aware that even if you kill it, the roots are extremely toxic. I learned the hard way.

Here are more questions about Plant Recommendations