Salvia Plants

Problems With White Perennial Salvia

bellen added on April 12, 2012 | Answered

I added 4 white salvia plants to my garden this spring.  Three are doing fine but one is limp, while the blooms are somewhat dry. I am not doing anything different among all 4 plants. All are in a south facing garden.

Thank you for your time.

If they are recently planted, it is possible that this one has transplant shock. Just like people, when it comes to shock, some plants (even among the same species) handle it better than others. If you suspect shock, this article may help:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/learn-how-to-avoid-and-repair-transplant-shock-in-plants.htm

If they have been there for a few weeks and this suddenly happened, I would look to pests. Check the leaves and roots of the plant closely for signs of pests and treat accordingly.

00
Here are more questions about Salvia Plants