Thyme Plants

Potted Thyme Indoors/Outdoors on North-Facing Balcony

maggierosakb added on October 26, 2017 | Answered

My flat is north-facing. My small balcony has good light but no direct sunlight. Indoors light-levels are lowish during winter. If I move potted: thyme, basil and parsley to a sheltered part of the balcony for the winter months are they likely to survive? Should I feed through winter? No images to send

It would seem that you are very limited in what will survive well, given your situation. I would have to advise possibly looking into indoor production using indoor horticultural lighting. There are many choices to choose from, and many price ranges. You can, most certainly, find something to suit your needs. This will ensure that you can produce something regardless of outside conditions. In fact, this is something that sustains me throughout the winter months.

Here is an article for more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/herbs/thyme/growing-thyme-indoors.htm

00
Here are more questions about Thyme Plants