Polka Dot Plants

Polka Dot Pink

Shahin added on April 4, 2015 | Answered

I have a Polka Dot Pink. My plant is doing well, but it's losing its pink color. The leaves are becoming greener. What shall do to get the pink color back? My country is very hot and rainy. If put my plant for days under direct sunlight, it damages the leaves. Also, too much rain water damages the roots and leaves. Please suggest what to do. Thanking you, Shahin.

Leaves will revert to solid green in low light conditions. Polka dots need bright light but not full sun, so you will want to move the plant in a place outdoors that meets this lighting criteria as well as keep it out of the damaging rain. A covered porch might be a good place. If there is no good place outdoors you might want to consider making your polka dot into a houseplant.

For more information on polka dot plants, please visit the following link:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/polka-dot-plant/growing-polka-dot-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Polka Dot Plants