Plumeria Plants

Plumeria Question

jsrosebud added on April 22, 2015 | Answered

My plumeria leaves have been attacked by some bugs and have been eaten. Should I leave them on the plant or remove them? I have treated the plant and I think all bugs are gone but the not so pretty leaves remain. Wondering what to do?

What insect did you treat the plant for? What percentage of the plant has not so pretty leaves? What is the nature of the damage? If the leaves simply have holes, but, still have plenty of green, you can remove a few but I would leave the majority of them on so you don't deprive your plant of energy. Yellow or dead leaves, however, can be removed.

00
jsrosebud

they were eaten..they are still green.. just half eaten,, thanks for your advice.. i guess i will just leave them alone.. this is my first plumeria so i am not well versed,,

00
Here are more questions about Plumeria Plants