Plant Recommendations

Please Suggest a Groundcover to Replace Two Lawn Areas About 12’X12′ In Front of My Home.

Philgaal added on October 30, 2017 | Answered

Ground cover should be low maintenance and use little water. I have two lawn areas in front of my home which are about 10'x12'. The lawn is gone now due to the drought. I would like to remove the lawn and plant a ground cover which will not use a lot of water. Can you tell me what type of ground cover is low maintenance and uses very little water. I live in San Carlos CA. zip: 94070 25 south of S.F. Thank you for your help. Phil Gaal

One of my favorites is creeping time.There are many more options to choose from though. This article will give you more ideas: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/special/xeriscape/drought-tolerant-ground-covers.htm

00
Here are more questions about Plant Recommendations