Cassia Trees

Planting the Cassia Tree

janddsafetyservices added on December 20, 2017 | Answered

I received 2 Cassia trees for my birthday and we planted them on December 17th and followed the directions. The leaves have turned yellow and they are looking a little poor. I have been told that sometimes trees go into shock when you plant them and they just need a little time. Is this true? Is there something I can do for them? Thank you, Jody Dowling

This is true. The best way to combat this is by making sure they get watered a little more than normal while they are still trying to grow roots. This could also have something to do with your growing zone too. If you can include this information, I can better help you. If you can include pictures, then it would be very helpful.

In the meantime, here is an article for more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/cassia/growing-cassia-trees.htm

00
Here are more questions about Cassia Trees