Pindo Palm Trees

Pindo Palm

oldsmar52 added on April 13, 2017 | Answered

About 6 months ago the leaves started turning brown at the tips and the brown worked its way on down the leaves. I was told by a nursery to spray the entire palm with a tablespoon of bleach added to a gallon of water and do that weekly. Also weekly, I was told to spray the base of the palm where new fronds would begin with a fungicide which also contains insecticide. Neither of those have helped. New fronds have not started to develop and I think it is likely dead. Can you advise anything? Sorry that I can't post a picture. Thanks, Frank

Pindo Palm are quite disease and pest resistant.

Check the care information in the link below and see if any issues stand out to you. Did you regularly fertilize your palm?

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/pindo-palm/growing-pindo-palm-trees.htm

00
Here are more questions about Pindo Palm Trees