Impatiens Plants

Parrot Plant (Impatiens)

hawkins.rosemarie added on September 20, 2017 | Answered

My parrot plant is growing well, plenty of new parrots but the leaves are drooping. I put it outside for some 'fresh air' but not in direct sunlight. I don't over water it as I feel the soil first by putting my finger into the soil. do you think it needs a bigger pot? thanks. Rose-Marie p.s. there is no sign of any disease.i cant show you photos as I don't know how to do it.

This is THE MOST common issue with these flowers. There are two main causes to this.
1. Water stress- These plants must remain moist almost always. They don't require a dry period as much as most plants do. They also do not like being overly-wet either.

2. The other most common issue is heat stress. If the area they got moved to was a significantly different temperature, then this could cause shock.

Here is a link that will give you more information:https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/impatiens/impatiens-problems.htm

00
Here are more questions about Impatiens Plants