Osteospermum

Osteospermum

My daughter bought me a plant of osteospermum and for some reason the flowers are drying up and are not reblooming no matter how many dead blooms I pick off. Should I plant it in the ground now? It was so beautiful when I got it. Now it's all withered and looks awful. I took it out of the direct sun and put it up on the porch but they still look awful. What do you suggest?

Answered on November 30, -0001

Make sure it is getting plenty of moisture. Also, you may need to prune the plant back some to encourage new growth and subsequent summer blooming. They can be transplanted outdoors as long as it's sufficiently warmed up in your area. This article should help you with their care: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/african-daisy/african-daisies-osteospermum.htm

00
Here are more questions about Osteospermum