Norfolk Island Pine Trees

Norfolk Island Pine

I have four small Norfolk Island Pine trees, about 5 - 6 inches each. A few weeks ago I relocated from Chicago to Vermont. In the last several days, I have noticed the new growth on my pines have started turning a bit yellow. Is this from the climate change? It is so humid here in Vermont, I thought they would love it. What can I do to help them? I have had these since they were seedlings and they have done so well until now. I appreciate your help and advice.

It definitely sounds as if they are suffering a bit of shock and are trying to adjust to their new surroundings (and climate). There is really little you can do but care for them as normal. They should (hopefully) recover on their own once they have acclimated to this new environment. For more information on their care, this article will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/norfolk-pine/norfolk-island-pine-care.htm

00
Here are more questions about Norfolk Island Pine Trees