No Blooms on Rosh Bush

I live in northern Colorado and have a rose bush that doesn't bloom. I found this bush growing beside by raised garden box and because of where it was growing believe a bird planted it if you know what I mean. I have moved it and now have a very full bush that it's about three feet tall. I don't see any sign of buds and was wondering because of it's start in life if I would ever see flowers. Thank you for your time.

There are several reasons why a rosebush may not bloom, so I will just touch on a few. Sometimes too much nitrogen or high nitrogen fertilizer will cause the roses to stop blooming. They will produce alot of foliage but either few or no blooms. If you do not currently give your roses Kelp meal you may want to try that, along with some Super Phosphate and some Muriate of Potash. These should all be available at a local nursery, greenhouse or garden center. Also if the roses are not getting alot of sunlight, that too can cause a severe decrease in blooms. Another reason for no blooms is that some roses are once bloomers and some bloom only on the old wood or previous years growth. If they are older roses this could be the case with them. Severe pruning each year can eliminate all the blooms for that year with these older roses.