What's your question? Ask


Q.NPK levels

Anonymous added on November 21, 2014 | Answered

I am wondering if you know where I could send some of my compost to to get it tested and get the NPK numbers and whatever other nutrient levels are in my compost. Thanks.

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on November 21, 2014

Check with your local universities. Some of them have an associated Extension Service Lab that does such testing on soil, etc. to give you the results you are looking for.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert