Senna

New Wild Senna Plantings Are Yellowing

Eric F. added on May 23, 2016 | Answered

I planted some small wild senna plants last weekend. The bottom leaves of the plants are yellowing and I'm concerned the plants are not getting what they need to survive. The plants are located in an area with plenty of light. The holes they're in are about a foot wide/deep filled with compost soil. I've watered them until the water pooled on top a couple of times so I think they've gotten enough - I hope not too much. I'm new to gardening/planting. Is this something to worry about? How to I gauge the right amount of water? Should I use something other than compost? Many thanks.

My research shows to plant in full sun and water regularly, but make sure the soil is draining. If the soil is wet, wait until is begins to slightly dry out.

Your plants may be adjusting and will start to show signs of active growth as soon as the roots settle in.

00
Here are more questions about Senna