Kalanchoe Plants

Need Plant ID Assistance

DrewGatchel added on April 26, 2015 | Answered

I found these two plants in Puerto Rico. They appear to me as a succulent type plant, or look similar to an alligator leaf plant but without the leaf 'pups.' I'm not exactly sure what they are but Ive been taking care of them similar to how I take care of my Aloe and other Desert-tropic plants. Any help at all would be appreciated. I have attached 4 images as well! Thanks.

These spotted succulents are kalanchoes.

For more information on the care of kalanchoes, please visit the following link:

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/kalanchoe/growing-kalanchoe-plants.htm

00
DrewGatchel

Thank you shelley. I'm pretty happy I was able to describe it as an alligator leaf plant/succulent as it seems that is exactly what this type of kalanchoe is! Looks like I know my plants better than I thought. Thanks again for your help.

00
Here are more questions about Kalanchoe Plants