Nasturium Plants

Nasturtiums

I have Nasturtiums that have gone invasive and spreading all over the backyard planters and part of the lawn. Pulling them out doesn't work. Is there any way to kill them without harming the other plants? The small area of grass affected is OK to kill. I'll replant that section. I live in San Clemente, CA.

You may want to try spot treating the nasturtiums with Round-up. If chemical warfare is not your thing, you can also spot treat the invaders with boiling water or white vinegar. Be sure to target just these plants, as all of these methods can kill anything they come into contact with. Don't do it when it's windy and, if necessary, you can shield other plants by covering them up temporarily with a sheet or something while treating and for about an hour or two afterward.

00
Here are more questions about Nasturium Plants