Schefflera Plants

My Schefflera Plant

duchessh added on January 16, 2017 | Answered

My plant is losing a lot of leaves. I'm not sure if I am over watering or not giving it enough. I have it in indirect light, not too bright. The leaves fall all day long; some are green and some have turned dark brown. Can you help me figure out what I am doing wrong? Heather

Schefflera and most other indoor plants are often overwatered. This plant prefers to have its soil dry out between waterings, so check the soil to make sure it's dry a couple inches down before you water.

You can tell if you're underwatering a plant because it will wilt, but then will perk up shortly after you water it. Overwatered plants won't perk up after watering.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/schefflera/schefflera-plant-care.htm

00
Here are more questions about Schefflera Plants