Peach Trees

My Peach Tree Did Not Bloom or Even Leaves This Year

LoriVaughan added on May 6, 2013 | Answered

It is green and alive inside its branches. This will be the 2nd summer I had the tree, never had fruit but I'm afraid that it's sick. My dwarf peach tree has leaves on it now for months and my 7 ft. tall tree is naked. I found a bed of fire ants near it after winter so I didn't want to use poison. I did use liquid to kill the ants but this was when I already knew the tree was not blooming leaves. I hope I didn't cause more damage. When I watered the tree later I saw that the mound of ants had gone close to the trunk of the tree when I was washing away the ants, it was far deeper than I had thought. I live in Houston, Texas. Help me save my tree from the ants or whatever is wrong with it! Oh last year it was beautiful - no bad leaves as I read very health, all my other fruit tree are well! Lemon, orange, plum, mango, avocado, etc.
Or is it something that I did? Please help.

Well see if your trees are right for your area,I'm in San Antonio and some of that stuff wont work down here due to chill time that the trees need to get them to pop.Our weather has been crazy,so hang in there and hope this weather behaves.Ants really dont disturb the tree,But they love the honeydew that the avids make.

Here are more questions about Peach Trees