Lemon Trees

My Lemon Tree Is Sick.

Alleta L. Price added on October 15, 2017 | Answered

The bark on parts of my lemon tree is turning black, drying up and falling off. How do I stop his from happening?

This is either bacterial or fungal in nature. I have a remedy that will take care of either.

Here is my recipe: First, you will want to prime the soil with dolomitic lime, then spread wettable sulfur to Kill off any infection in the soil. I Also like to spray the plant itself. Mix a few drops of one or more of these ingredients into warm water with a spoonful of coconut oil: Rosemary oil, lavender oil, neem oil, garlic oil, cinnamon extract/oil and for really bad cases, also add clove oil.

Here is an article for more information on lemon tree care: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/lemons/how-to-grow-a-lemon-tree.htm

00
Here are more questions about Lemon Trees