Curry Plants

My Curry Leaf Plant Is Drying

kityp added on December 4, 2017 | Answered

A week back my husband added compost to small curry plant which were grown in July only. After that the plants started drying, I tried to plant it in other location but no improvement seen .I belong from India ,Uttar Pradesh temperature here in winter Dec. to Feb. ranges from 20C to 4 C.What to do plz help.

Thank you for the picture. I notice that this is in clay soil. This has a tendancy to be a little alkaline. This plant likes the be slightly on the acidic side. You can add iron sulfate to help here. Also, it would seem that the humidity is a little low. It would help to mist and water the plant in very early morning while the sun is still low. It could be that your compost has an infection, which the iron sulfate will correct as well. Make sure to add just a little bit of dolomitic lime to the soil to keep the pH stable, as a quick pH swing can also cause these symptoms.

00
Here are more questions about Curry Plants