Hibiscus Plants

Braided Hibiscus

my braided hibiscus tree which is newly planted in our backyard is starting to have the leaves turn yellow and fall off! What can I do to save my beautiful hibiscus tree? Husband newly planted my braided hibiscus tree about two weeks ago in our backyard. I did have it inside a patio planter in a semi-shaded area, and it's out in the middle of our backyard, getting morning sun and afternoon shade. However, in the afternoon, about 3pm, we have a lot of wind and it's blowing the tree a lot, and it's not used to it, so is this the reason it's losing leaves after turning yellow? Please help as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!

Hibiscus leaves turn yellow when the tree is stressed and too much wind would definitely be a stressor. It sounds as though the winds are strong enough to sway your tree which is why it is probably heaving out of the ground. Hibiscus trees should be kept out of windy areas so I recommend that you plant it in a more sheltered location.

For more information on braided hibiscus, please visit the following link:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/hibiscus/braided-hibiscus-trees.htm

00
Here are more questions about Hibiscus Plants