Mushrooms

Mushrooms

I want to start Mushroom Growing business. Would you please help me to select Mushroom type, preparing soil and environment controlled shed. I have 25'x45' space for this project.

Since I don't have any experience in commercial mushroom growing, I wouldn't presume to offer suggestions. I can tell you that in order to start such a business (or any business, for that matter,) you need to do a lot of research and talk to many people already involved in that business. When I googled "getting into the mushroom growing business," I found a long list of sources. I urge you to do the same thing, and spend a few days (or weeks) reading as much as you can, to get an idea of where you're going.
If you're in the USA, you can also use the county extension service where you live; they have information for agriculture as well as home gardeners. This link will help you locate the nearest office:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/info/what-is-extension-service.htm

00
Here are more questions about Mushrooms