Mosses – A Type Of

Anonymous added on June 19, 2017 | Answered

Hello I was reading about a light covering of a moss and thought it was called leccin...does that ring a bell to you...would appreciate your assistance if you can

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on June 19, 2017

You may be referring to Lichen.

Here is a link with more information.

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Moss

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.