Moss

Moss Graffiti

I have read many tutorials about moss graffiti and they give out many recipes to make moss mixture for painting on a surface and letting it grow. But lots of comments say the beer or buttermilk moss mixture doesn't work. I would like to know if there's any other way? How to MAKE the real mixture that will adhere to any surface?

I would certainly agree that there are many different recipes for 'making moss'.
Getting moss to stick to a surface can be difficult because if it rains it will just wash away.
I personally have had luck with just wetting an area of stone or concrete and rubbing the moss onto the area. Like using the moss as a scrub brush.
Then I mist and keep the area damp. You can even cover with a light plastic tarp. You have to be patient and wait for the moss to develop. It grows very slowly.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/foliage/moss/propagating-moss.htm

00
Here are more questions about Moss