Ming Aralia Plants

Ming Aralia Overwatered

My cleaning lady watered my beautiful Ming aralia two days after I had given it a full watering. Didn't realize it until it started dropping leaves like crazy. It now looks dead - no green that I can see. I waited until the soil was dry to water it again (that may have been a mistake). It was about 4 ft tall and I've had it for about 5 years with great success. Is there any hope for this plant? Thank you.

It may be dead. You will first need to determine that and this article will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/how-to-tell-if-a-plant-is-dead-and-how-to-recover-an-almost-dead-plant.htm If it is still alive, it can regrow. Keep the soil moist (but not soaked) and try to keep its environment as steady as possible.

00
Here are more questions about Ming Aralia Plants