Ming Aralia Plants

Ming Aralia Help

I just bought Ming aralias at Home Depot. I'm new to gardening, so please help me! 1. The window in my room has a draft; is it ok to keep the plant in a corner under one of those new energy-saving white light bulbs, which is cold and pretty bright? 2. Watering advice is conflicting; some places say that soil has to dry between waterings, others advise to always keep it moist. 3. There areĀ four thick trunks in a small pot. Is it ok to separate them? Any tricks to do it with minimal root damage?

I would steer clear of drafty locations, but the use of a plant light should be ok in addition to placement in a sunny window. These plants should also be kept moist. Should be ok to divide plants. This article will help as well: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/aralia-plants/polyscias-fruticosa-ming-aralia.htm

00
Here are more questions about Ming Aralia Plants