General Gardening Info

Plant Markers

aleciabane added on March 26, 2015 | Answered

I've a little garden in my yard. There are many little plants and herbs. I need markers to use for identifying the plants. I would be thankful if I get good dealer.

My go-to place for most anything is amazon.com - you will be able to view plant markers sold by many dealers there and compare/contrast prices and read reviews. Also, major seed companies, such as Burpee, are sure to sell them too.

If you are the craftsy type, you can make your own out of twigs, clothespins, clay, etc! Here is the how-to link:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/26-diy-plant-markers-for-your-springtime-garden#.ub8zegQ1JJ

00
aleciabane

Thank you Shelley! I got my favorite markers from amazon.com. Really It is full of verities and designed markers and waiting with curiosity for my markers reach.

00
Here are more questions about General Gardening Info