Magnolia Trees

Magnolia Tree Leaves Turning Brown

I just moved here a year ago. I believe the Magnolia trees are Dwarf Saucers. Just this spring the leaves began turning brown and look to be dying. What should I do?

If newly planted, it is probably a bit of transplant shock. I would give it some fertilizer, continue watering every day and this article will help as well: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/learn-how-to-avoid-and-repair-transplant-shock-in-plants.htm

On established trees, it could be a fungus. I would treat the tree with a fungicide every 2-3 weeks for a few months. I personally like neem oil as a fungicide, as it is systemic and you do not need to be able to reach all parts of the tree in order for it to be effective.

00
Here are more questions about Magnolia Trees