Lime Trees

Dwarf Lime Tree

I have had a dwarf lime tree for about a year. I have it in the small green house. It has not bloomed since I have had it. What should I be doing for it? I have fertilized it, but maybe not enough. I don't think I've overwatered. The lemon tree in the greenhouse has many blooms and many small lemons.

I would give it some more time. Lime trees need to be 3-5 years old before they will bloom. Older if they are started from seed. If the plant looks otherwise healthy, give it another year or two to mature and start blooming.

00
Pamula Heit

Hi. My dwarf lime is 2 years old now & full of fruit (over 20) After buying it I re-potted it & fed it seaweed solution & power feed. It trippled its size in 5 months & has not looked back. I feed it every 2 weeks with the power feed & seaweed solution.

00
Here are more questions about Lime Trees