Asiatic Lilies

Lilies

There are little 'sprouts' growing around the base of my potted Asiatic lilies. I initially planted them last year when they had buds that had not yet opened. After they died, I trimmed down the scraggly stalks and put the pots in the laundry room for the winter. In late winter they started growing again and produced another round of beautiful flowers. After the flowers died off, I put the plants out on the patio in spring to add more greenery. They have started growing what appear to be small bulbs around the stem bases and more around the top part where the flowers previously were. There are also quite a few tiny ones growing throughout the stems. The original plants are dying (beetles have torn them up). Should I pull the little 'bulbs off and replant them? What is the best way?

These are bulbils, which can be planted. So, yes, you can remove them and grow more plants with them. Here is more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/propagation/propgen/what-are-bulbils.htm

00
Here are more questions about Asiatic Lilies