Lemongrass Plants

Lemongrass Plant Is Dying After Transplanting

Three weeks back I brought a full grown lemongrass plant from the nursery and planted in a decent size container but the lemongrass plant is not producing any new leaves and existing leaves are becoming brown. It is rainy season now in India. Please help me to save my plant.

How is the drainage in the container? Is the soil overly wet? The plants could have suffered from root rot of this is the case. On the flip side, air pockets in the soil could prevent the roots from taking up water or nutrients, which could also lead to the demise of the plant. This article will help determine if the plant is alive or not: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/how-to-tell-if-a-plant-is-dead-and-how-to-recover-an-almost-dead-plant.htm

Here are more questions about Lemongrass Plants