Lemon Daddy Hydrangea

Lemon Daddy Leaves Turning Brown and Drying Up

I have 3 Lemon Daddy Hydrangeas. They are in full sun. It has rained a lot for the past two weeks, so I don't think the problem is lack of water, but the leaves are turning brown and crispy. Could they have some sort of bug? If so, what should I use on them?

This could be a number of things--too little or too much water, over fertilizing, leaf scorch, etc. I am leaning more towards leaf scorch since they are located in full sun. Generally, hydrangeas prefer partial shade. You will need to water them more in the sun than you would those in shadier locations. It may help to prune the plants to help rejuvenate them. Here is an article you may find helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/hydrangea/prune-hydrangea-bushes-hydrangea-pruning-instructions.htm

00
Here are more questions about Lemon Daddy Hydrangea