Cucumber Plants

Leaves

rissa110685 added on June 5, 2011 | Answered

Some of my leaves on all of my plants in my garden are yellow. On my cucumber plants it is more of the tips all around the leaves. On my tomato plants it is more around the bottom of the plant the leaves are a little yellow. And the same thing with my pepper plants. HELP

This is an indicator that the plants are underwatered. You should increase water to the plants and this should help.

It is also possible that they have received too much water, but this would only happen if they were growing in soil so saturated that it is basically standing water. Some areas have received large amounts of rain, so this could be a possibility. If it was too much water, the symptoms will fade once normal rainfall returns.

00
Here are more questions about Cucumber Plants