Lantana Plants

Last Year’s Lantana, Will It Come Back and When?

suprsport68 added on April 23, 2014 | Answered

I live in SC. Zone 8. I planted lantana last year. I remember my mom's coming back the next year; but I haven't seen mine. Will it come back or should I buy more?

There are many cultivars of lantana, as there are with most common garden plants. Unfortunately, modern varieties are often not as hardy as older ones were. You did have some cold weather this winter, so it's possible that yours did not survive. If it's not showing green leaves yet, you're probably going to need new plants. You might try several different cultivars, from different stores and growers, to try to find one which does well. This article tells about basic lantana care: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/lantana/lantana-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Lantana Plants