Peach Trees

My Peach Tree Has Leaf Curl

Patricia G added on April 22, 2014 | Answered

Last year my son bought me a peach tree. It is about six feet tall and was looking very good. This month I noticed it has peach leaf curl. My question, is if it produces any fruit, will we still be able to eat them? Also, what is the best way to deal with this problem?

The fruit may not be any good, as the fungus that causes the disease can also infect the flowers and fruit. However, often the diseased leaves fall off, and a new growth comes in, which may include new flowers and fruit. Some people remove and discard the infected leaves. Plan to spray with appropriate fungicides in the fall from now on. This article will tell you more: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/peach/peach-leaf-curl.htm

00
Here are more questions about Peach Trees