Maranta Plants

Large, Furry Maranta

I have a large, furry-leaved version of a Maranta (I think - I am sadly far from green fingered!) It looks like the red-veined Maranta, but without the red, and the leaves are at leastĀ four times the size. It has taken to sprouting very high, one stem from each cluster of leaves appearing to start a new cluster, at leaf height. Each now has what appears to be a knuckle, with a new set of leaves and a small white flower from it. I am assuming I need to plant these, but I have no clue where to cut the stem. Once cut, would they need rooting hormone, or simply to be put in water for a few days?

Cut right below those knuckles but make sure that each cutting has at least two knuckles. Remove the leaves from the lower knuckle. This is where the roots will grow from.

If you are going to root in water, you don't need any hormone. If you will be rooting in soil, I would recommend using rooting hormone for that.

00
Here are more questions about Maranta Plants