Lantana Plants

Lantana in Cold Winter

I\'m in zine 5-6 and have a potted lantana which was covered in blossoms when I brought it in for a spell of temps in low 30\'s without frost. The flowers dried up immediately but the foliage is still nice and I put it back outdoors today for very warm moist weather. I\'d like to overwinter it but have only a garage with north-facing windows with shrubs planted before them. Will that be enough or should I try to keep it indoors where there is heat? I have a southeast corner with windows on both sides and a cooler temp than the 69-70 of indoors, and I have a dining room spot which has indirect light from the north side of the house where my hibiscus is happy in the winter (it bloomed last year there!). Can you advise where to keep it and to what extent I should trim it back? I last fertilized it in early October. Thanks

If the garage is cooler than 50 degrees, or if the plant won't get much light there, it would do better indoors. In that case I think the southeast corner would be the best spot. Don't fertilize and water sparingly during the winter.

This article explains the issue of trimming back lantana. If yours will be inside, you don't need to worry about winter damage, so trimming in fall would be fine too.
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/lantana/lantana-pruning.htm

00
Here are more questions about Lantana Plants