Garden Pest Control

mark hill added on December 27, 2015 | Answered

If you sell ladybugs, can you email me to let me know when I can buy some? I will have a home made for them, which I am sure they will enjoy. I know the simple way of making one. I hope you can help. If not, I know other people that sell them. Thanks for your time. MARK PS: I have a terrible green and white fly in my greenhouse, maybe spider mite too, so any tips would be good until I get the ladybugs.

We do not sell Ladybugs, but you should be able to locate several sources that will ship to you.
Do a Google search for 'bulk ladybugs'.

We are a information sources for gardeners and are happy to help you with garden questions.

You can safely use Neem Oil in your greenhouse. Neem Oil works as both an insecticide and fungicide and is organic. It is safe for people, pets and bees.

Here are some links with more information.

Here are more questions about Garden Pest Control